We are celebrating Halloween early! The Town of Pikeville will be hosting a 5k the Saturday before Halloween. The date is October 27th. Come dressed as your favorite character, ghostly, or be a mermaid!
Here are the requirements:
- Register with a Town Hall employee; there will be a form to fill out and your fee will be due at the time of registration.
- Find an awesome costume and prep it!
- Come run October 27th! (Or walk, it doesn't matter!!)
- Get a chance to win one of our division prizes. There will be a senior trophy, adult trophy, teen trophy, and child trophy with goodies in each one!
- HAVE FUN!
Registration prices are as follows:
- Children (12 and under): Free with adult registration.
- Teen (13 to 18): $10
- Adult (19-64): $15
- Senior (65+): $5
Since we are not set up with online payments, it is not possible to register online. We are also not equipt to take cards of any kind. Cash or check only. You may mail these to Town of Pikeville PO BOX 9 Pikeville, NC 27863.
If you are planning on registering through mail, please include the following information on paper: name, age, and contact information.
On Halloween night the Town of Pikeville will be hosting a trunk-or-treat at Dee's Memorial Park! The walking trail will become a fun activity trail with trunks open, hauntingly good activities featuring "Feed the Monster" and a movie! Come dressed up and bring the children!
The TOP Trunk-or-Treat will take place October 31st starting at 5pm.
We are in need of more people willing to provide a trunk! If you think you would like to have a space on our activity trail, please give us a call at 919-242-5126 and speak to Katie. You may decorate your trunk and alotted space on the trail anyway you want so long as it does not permanently affect the trail in anyway. There is no fee for wanting to host a trunk in our event.
Tentative time for the Halloween event is 5pm-9pm on October 31st.